List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] Missing icons (e.g. exit24.png) in PyQt5
From:       Virgil Stokes <vs () it ! uu ! se>
Date:       2017-09-03 20:01:26

I recently (today) used pip to install the GPL version of PyQt5 on a
Windows 10 platform far Python36 from:
http://pyqt.sourceforge.net/Docs/PyQt5/installation.html. I started
testing the installation with some coding examples at:
http://zetcode.com/gui/pyqt5/introduction/. I found that the icons being
used in some of their examples were not on my system. For example:

   web.png (in icon.py), exit.png (in simplemenu.py),  exit24.png (in
toolbar.py), etc.

Why are these icons not found? What can I do to fix this?