List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyQt] Android deploy using Python 3.4.3/PyQt5.4.2 (Stephen Chapman)
From:       lloyd konneker <bootch () nc ! rr ! com>
Date:       2015-06-25 12:19:52

In my experience with Android crashes on PyInitialize, you should harness your Python \
to call QtDebug (writes to the Android log) for every import.  Since fail to import \
is not very graceful.  Or you will at least know what module is suspect for \
cross-platform issues.  I think I posted how to harness on this list about a year \
ago.  (I have not been using pyqtdeploy recently.)

PyInitialize is usually just executing the interpreter on your app.  So crashing \
‘in' PyInitialize just means ‘while loading and initializing your app.' \