List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] Update on my attempts to get PyQt5 on Pi
From:       Felix Bearden <felix-biz () felixlovesliz ! com>
Date:       2015-04-25 18:21:46

After numerous tries trying to port an application to the Pi from Fedora
including compiling Qt 5 from source on the Pi, I abandoned the effort.
The program seeks to analyze outputs from data collected from 3 phase
motors to determine their condition.  All planned features of the
program now work on the Pi and I am ready for live updates.  If someone
is interested in my experience trying to get PyQt to work, let me know
and I will organize and send you notes I took during the task.  Sorry I
didn't publish this update sooner, I like writers who publish their
results whether successful or not.

Thanks for the suggestions of people on this list that attempted to help.

happycat