List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] Newbie Question: PyQwt needs PyQT but get configure error.
From:       "Williams Jr., Ernest L." <ernesto () slac ! stanford ! edu>
Date:       2015-04-25 16:22:02

Hi,

Newbie question:

I would like to now again try the PyQwt but reverting back to PyQT4

But get the following after the configure stage:

python configure-ng.py

The Qt Designer plugin was disabled because a dynamic Python library couldn't
be found.

I also saw the same issue with PyQT5

Indeed, I have python dynamic libraries here:
<>/python/python2.7.9/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload

This is referenced by my LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable.

Thanks,
Ernest