List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyQt] Gui best practice
From:       "Rapczak, Jesse" <jrapczak () soe ! sony ! com>
Date:       2012-02-29 0:21:34

I use the second option, but I noticed that python errors from functions called by my \
UI are not reported in Maya when using uic. Has anyone else noticed this? Maybe I'm \
just doing it wrong. It's fine once I notice an error is happening but it silently \
fails and I often won't even realize there is an error.