List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] Solved! Re: Help needed to find a system/graphics related bug in my Music Notation Editor. (L
From:       Nils <list () nilsgey ! de>
Date:       2012-01-20 1:10:26

With much help from the Archlinux Mailing List (they all have Python3) I think I have \
found the problem and its solution. Fontscaling in the graphic area for different dpi \
than 96x96 is now forbidden. The fonts remain the same pixel size. You are still very \
welcome to try it out! I hope that everybody now has the correct scaling and \
shifting.

Thank you all for trying!

Nils
http://www.laborejo.org