List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt]  QModelIndex.internalPointer
From:       Andrei Kopats <hlamer () tut ! by>
Date:       2011-04-29 7:59:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

Few days ago QModelIndex.internalPointer was discussed here.
I also have problems with it. I can't say exactly, when crash occurs, and
when it doesn't, but, this code generates crash for me:

            index = self.createIndex(row, column, True)
            print index.internalPointer()

I tried to pass object (which has other references, so, is not destroyed by
gc), integer, bool value as internalPoitner, and have crashes in any case.
I use the latest PyQt and SIP snapshots.

Is there a way for workaround this?

Thanks