List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] Qxt
From:       Peter Morgan <pete () daffodil ! uk ! com>
Date:       2011-04-18 12:48:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I've been using Qxt on a c++/Qt project, but now I miss it on a pyqt
project.
http://libqxt.bitbucket.org/doc/

I've had a quick look at SIP with the intention of creating a pyQxt lib..
but have to admit that I'm slightly out of my depth and lacking time at the
moment.

Are there any tips or even support on how to do this; seems like I have to
create a lot of *.sip files.

Pete