List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] QPrinter PageRange problem
From:       BLACK HAWK <el_sakir12 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2010-04-26 6:52:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

hi everyone,

i posted this before in the wrong section so i re-posted it here

i'm having problem in printing

first:
    my program show to the user 10 pages in QPrintPreviewWidget and when he
    press 'print it' button it prints only the pages from 5 to 7 but my
code keep printing all pages
second:
    why my application paintRequested signal emitted after i press 'print it'
    button that maks it emitted towic first time when my application starts
and second when i press 'print it'
button

i'm attaching my sample code i hope some one can help me on this problem

thanks in advance...