List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] QTableView - insert e.g. another view in a cell?? Is that
From:       Danny Schneider <SchneiderDanny () web ! de>
Date:       2009-05-26 14:52:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi folks,

it's my first mail here, because I'm on searching the internet the last 2days for \
that problem...

Is there any possibility to put another widget or another view into a cell of a \
QTableView?

My data sets for showing in the GUI should assigned to 2 columns, where the first \
column is a kind of identifier and in the second column should appear the detailed \
data. This data must be editable separately, thats the point why i want to use a \
second view in the QTableView cells.

I thought to a QListView. The both things alone are no problem, but I don't know how \
to put the second view into the QTableView...

Can anyone can give me an advice or any hints how to solve that problem???

Thanx so far...

Kind regards

Danny