List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyKDE] lineedit on focus
From:       Sebastian =?utf-8?q?K=C3=BCgler?= <sebas () kde ! nl>
Date:       2005-06-28 14:21:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 26 January 2003 14:10, Danu Kusmana wrote:
> I set the input mask with:
> self.EntryUmur.setInputMask("99")
>
> then I want that when user click on the line edit the cursor
> prosition on 0, but it never happened.
>
> I tried:
> self.EntryUmur.focusInEvent(self.test())
>
> def test(self):
>      self.EntryUmur.setCursorPosition(0)
>
> but this method is not general for other line edit.
>
> I dont get it how to reimplement the event filter :P

You can subclass the QLineEdit and then overload the focusInEvent
method. See attached script for an example of how to do this.

Cheers,
--
sebas

   http://vizZzion.org    |    GPG Key ID: 9119 0EF9
I have no right, by anything I do or say, to demean a human being in his
own eyes.   What matters is not what I think of him; it is what he
thinks of himself.   To undermine a man's self-respect is a sin.   -
Antoine de Saint-Exupery