List:       procmail
Subject:    Re: question
From:       PSE-L () mail ! professional ! org (Professional Software Engineering)
Date:       2007-11-21 18:43:11

At 11:51 2007-11-21 -0600, Ixchel Brust Flores wrote:
>You command a cordial greeting and you ask yourself to help support me in
>this I am somewhat new to this
>
>My question is that I need to do to not appear in banned
>Uceprotectl1 and uceproctectl3

Change your ISP to one which hasn't harboured so many spammers?  That's
what those DNSBL list are describing the listing for.

Why are you sending this to the procmail list?  PROCMAIL IS A MAIL FILTER
application - it isn't a DNSBL, it isn't an MTA.  At best, someone might
use procmail to query a DNSBL to check a received message, but certainly
THIS isn't the correct place to post your inquiry about getting off of some
DNSBL.

You've posted to this list three times under DIFFERENT subject lines about
your problem.  You need to seek out the maintainers of the DNSBLs you're
listed in.

Further, *I* have nothing to do with your listing in some DNSBL - so kindly
do not carbon me on your correspondance.  Your scattergun addressing also
included the procmail s*bscription request address, which isn't a list.

---