List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    Re: [privoxy-users] help
From:       Fabian Keil <fk () fabiankeil ! de>
Date:       2015-11-12 12:10:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Buddy <sw9280@gmail.com> wrote:

> Privoxy:
>       Use latest provoxy to instead of polipo that used in vidalia,but sh=
ow
> me the wrong information,need to help me!
>        Please tell me how to fix it!
>        Thank you very much!

If no config file is specified, Privoxy expects it to be in the
current working directory (the directory Privoxy is called from
which may not be the directory where the privoxy binary is located).

Otherwise you get the error message in the screenshot you attached.

Usually the solution is to explicitly specify the config file
location in the command, or to start Privoxy from the directory
where the config file is located.

If this doesn't help, please provide the details requested at:
http://www.privoxy.org/user-manual/contact.html

Fabian