List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Re: Google rejecting IPv6 mails
From:       James Cloos <cloos () jhcloos ! com>
Date:       2013-10-09 23:20:57

>>>>> "ln" == lists@rhsoft net <lists@rhsoft.net> writes:

ln> wrong way - don't whitelist them and they will fix it

Nonsense.

Remaining subscribed to the lists in question is /vastly/ more important.

Protesting hurts me or my users, not the list admins.

The job of an MX admin is to get the legitimate mail through while
blocking the harmful crud.  Not to block legitimate remotes which
are imperfect.

-JimC
--
James Cloos <cloos@jhcloos.com>         OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6