List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Re: Google rejecting IPv6 mails
From:       James Cloos <cloos () jhcloos ! com>
Date:       2013-10-09 21:54:19

>>>>> "ln" == lists@rhsoft net <lists@rhsoft.net> writes:

ln> show me one legitimate mail server in 2013 without a PTR

Unfortunately it is not uncommon with v6.

I've had to whitelist a number of sites over the last year where the
outoing mta added a v6 address w/o a ptr.

Mostly it appeared to be due to new v6 routes and autoconfig surprising
the mta admins.

The ones I've seen have all been otherwise well run, legitimate technical
mailing lists usually hosted at a university or at commercial vps lessors.

-JimC
--
James Cloos <cloos@jhcloos.com>         OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6