List:       mythtv-users
Subject:    Re: [mythtv-users] New theme: Monochrome
From:       jaham () gmx ! net
Date:       2017-03-06 23:58:20

On Montag, 6. M=E4rz 2017 10:48:11 CET Steve Goodey wrote:

> Thanks for fixing those.
> =

> I waited a day after your post but didn't see any update offered so
> downloaded manually. Maybe because I'm on 0.27?

Yes, I worked on the theme branch for MythTV 0.28. I just backported it to =
the =

0.27 version. I did not update the version number of the theme which would =

trigger an update notice from the theme chooser. After theming the screens =

from mythburn I might do that.
You probably downloaded the master version from github which is identical t=
o =

the 0.28 branch at them moment.
> =

> Optical Discs, Archive Files, Create DVD is themed now but pressing next
> which takes me to DVD Menu Theme selection screen is themed but
> squashed top left.

Yeah seems like it uses a screen from mythburn there. Seems like my next ta=
sk.
> =

> I really like this theme, use it all the time.

Thanks! Me too ;-)

Ciao Jan