List:       mandrake-newbie
Subject:    [newbie] e2fsck library version out of date?
From:       David Reynolds <naeblis () kc ! rr ! com>
Date:       2004-11-27 19:10:29

Not sure what this signifies, but I've been getting it when running fsck
(after a hard reboot, for example) for quite some time:

]# e2fsck
Error: ext2fs library version out of date!
e2fsck 1.27 (8-Mar-2002)
        Using EXT2FS Library version 1.26, 3-Feb-2002

I suspect that fsck is not working after it gets this message, which strikes
me as a Really Bad Thing. But I can't find anywhere what the procedure is to
get it straightened out...

David
--
Three operations of wisdom: