List:       linux-bluetooth
Subject:    Discoverable devices
From:       Àlex Fiestas <afiestas () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-06-28 16:39:21

Is there any way of knowing if a device that is ALREADY created is in
Discoverable mode?

Calling startDiscvoer + monitor interfaceAdded/Remove works nice but that only
works for devices that are newly discovered, not for those devices that are
are already registered in the bus.

I read about org.bluez.Device1.Appearance  but it does not seem to have any
value on any of my devices under any circumstance.

Am I missing something?

thanks !