List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Double clef when using cueDuringWithClef with a simultaneous clef change
From:       Reinhold Kainhofer <reinhold () kainhofer ! com>
Date:       2015-04-09 13:04:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,
Sorry for the noise, I have now figured it out myself: The cue clef
after the cue notes is actually not a CueClef grob, but a CueEndClef.
Once this is clear, using \once\omit Staff.CueEndClef works perfectly
fine to hide the cue end clef (example attached).

Best regards,
Reinhold

Reinhold Kainhofer, reinhold@kainhofer.com, http://www.kainhofer.com/
  * Open Tools, Software Development, http://www.open-tools.net/