List:       lilypond-devel
Subject:    New Job
From:       Reinhold Kainhofer <reinhold () kainhofer ! com>
Date:       2013-04-06 12:14:17

Dear all,
As you might have noticed, I got quiet a while ago. The main reasons
were that I have recently startet at a new job with the Austrian
Financial Market Authority, adn that my focus in my spare time has also
shifted away from creating scores to performing and to developing
plugins for the VirtueMart webshop.

I have still been following the lists for the past few weeks, but as it
turns out, my spare time gets even more scarce, so I'll probably also
unsubscribe from the LilyPond lists.

I wish you all the best. LilyPond is an awesome project, and it was a
lot of fun to be part of if. But I simply don't have the time any more
to work on it. I will keep working with it (after all, my SO is a cello
teacher...) and hope to stay up to date with it.

If there pops up anything where you'd like my input, please CC me and
I'll try to help as far as I can.

Best regards,
Reinhold