List:       licq-main
Subject:    RE: [Licq-main] can't run licq
From:       Corey Quilliam <tourettes () linuxhelp ! net>
Date:       2001-01-31 13:18:28

if you compiled qt properly, you would have copied the source to
/usr/local/qt , then did your configure and make, qt doesn't need to be
"make install"'d, so if you want to recompile qt from fresh, you can go
into your qt directory, and do a "make clean".  or if you wanted to upgrade
your qt, you can wipe out the whole directory and follow the installation
instructions for the newer version.