List:       licq-main
Subject:    Re: [Licq-main] offline about half the time using licq
From:       PaHo <pmhoepfn () uwaterloo ! ca>
Date:       2000-03-25 21:54:59

On 3/25/00, 3:12:58 PM, "Dirk A. Mueller" <dmuell@gmx.net> wrote
regarding Re: [Licq-main] offline about half the time using licq:

> maybe you have a poor network connection? try looking into the licq
network
> window, it'll tell you there why it got disconnected.

It doesn't seem to give any reasons it disconnects in the network
window.  When I manually select "Offline" status after it suddenly
goes offline by itself, I get a message saying "logon failed".  Then
when I try to go online again, it shows the usual stream of commands
ending in "Ack (#somenumber)" but my status still says "Offline".  At
this point, repeating that procedure results in the same thing.  The
network window shows no problems, and it looks like it connects to the
ICQ server.

Well if it's not a problem with other people, then just ignore me.  It
could be that my network connection is screwing it up.

PaHo