List:       licq-main
Subject:    [Licq-main] strange behaviour in contact list
From:       Tim =?iso-8859-1?Q?Terleg=E5rd?= <timte878 () student ! liu ! se>
Date:       2000-03-24 20:07:53

Hey

In the latest official stable release of 0.80 I found some strange
behaviour in the contact list.
I made an image so you could see what's up. It's at
http://www.edu.isy.liu.se/~timte878/taim.jpg

The two things are
1) Sometimes several of the nicks are highlighted. In the picture of my
contact list there are two nicks that are highlighted. But probably this
is a qt bug, isn't it? (I use qt 2.1 beta3)
2) The other one is that I have two away in the middle of online
entries. This i kind of strange and the windows has been redrawn, so
that's not it. Is this an licq issue?

/ Tim
tim@se.linux.org