List:       licq-devel
Subject:    Re: [Licq-devel] Unable to use arrow keys in chat
From:       Hannu Vuolasaho <hanev () dlc ! fi>
Date:       2000-04-04 19:33:34

On Tue, 4 Apr 2000, [X-UNKNOWN] Thorbjörn Axelsson wrote:

> Kinda hard to test that by myself :)

Run two X and Licq in both using different UINs and then you can chat with
yourself. Me and my friend used to play batleships like that.

I know it's a resouce hog but if you run screen in console then you can
start X with command X and run from tty again xterm and from there what
ever you want. The other session comes nicely when you ssh localhost strt
X there. It isn't nice when you don't have WM but it works
somehow at least on slower machines like P166MMX in 1024x768x24bpp. And I
have ATI MACH-64 graphics card with 2 MB memory in it so it isn't really
fast but it works like I said :-)

Hannu Vuolasaho