List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    A doubt on language-specific indentation settings
From:       Miquel_Sabaté <mikisabate () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-11-24 9:46:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi there,

Currently we have in KTE the "Open/Save > Modes & Filetypes" configuration
tab. In there we can edit indentation settings per language through the
variable editor. This nice but this just works globally as far as I can
see. In my case I have a global config for C++ but for a specific project I
need another indentation settings. I've tried to write my own .kateconfig
file in the root of the project., but doing this only updates the
indentation settings of all the non-C++ files :/

Is there any solution to this or should I submit a bug report ?

Greetings,
Miquel