List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Project: Window tabbing
From:       Lucas Murray <lmurray () undefinedfire ! com>
Date:       2009-04-22 7:12:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 3:31 AM, Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> (I haven't been able to keep up with lists in a while, so I apologize
> for the extremely late reply.)
>
> Andrew Dorrell wrote:
> > I am a little concerned that there are a lot of different approaches to
> > how this underlying concept of activity based groups should be
> > implemented in KDE.   It would be nice to pull them together somehow -
> > before it all gets too confusing for everyone.
>
> There has been a HUGE amount of discussion on window-grouping (mostly
> between Maciej Pilichowski and myself) on kde-usability-devel. I would
> strongly encourage anyone wanting to work on this project to come join
> that list.

You didn't emphasise the word "huge" enough there (I think the term "massively huge and larger \
than the universe" would be a more accurate way to describe it). Is there a reader's digest \
version?

--

Lucas Murray :: http://www.undefinedfire.com
GPG Fingerprint: 0B88 499E 3F5B 1405 D952  258A AD90 B4F5 90B6 3534