List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: API addition: effects->screenGeometry()
From:       "Lucas Murray" <admin () undefinedfire ! com>
Date:       2008-06-13 16:59:48

Attached is another patch that applies both the screenGeometry() one
and a addRepaint() function that accepts QRegions.

However I just realised that since QRects can be cast to QRegions I
think it's easier just to change all the old addRepaint(QRect)
functions to addRepaint(QRegion) instead.

    Lucas

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 8:49 PM, Lucas Murray <admin@undefinedfire.com> wrote:

> Attached is the patch that adds the effects->screenGeometry() function for compositing effects.
>
>     Lucas

["effects_addrepaint_screengeometry.diff" (application/octet-stream)]