List:       kplato
Subject:    Fwd: Re: How to view .kpr files ?
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-09-15 8:39:08

kpresenter doesn't read .kpr files anymore?

Subject: Re: How to view .kpr files ?
Date: Tuesday 15 September 2009
From: stelian chirila <stelianc@videotron.ca>
To: David Faure <faure@kde.org>

Hi David

I installed KD and KOffice and KPresenter.
I have errors to all of them but some how when
I told Windows XP to open *.KPR with kpresenter.exe
the system was not able to recognize the format.
I installed KDE 4.3. Are you able or somebody from
your team to send me back this file in excel or word
format the information. I have to install KDE 4.2 ?
KWord, KSpread, KPlato, KPresenter, Karbon
will not open, but the others from Office YES
They open when I am in FindFiles/Folders .... ????
KWord does not recognize the beginning of *.rtf Word
format and closes if I try to open. This is what I saw ...

Thanks.