List:       konq-e
Subject:    About copyWidget() function in QT4.01
From:       <eric.chenwei () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-09-15 9:00:56

Hi,

  I want to port Konq-E to QT4.01. In QT4.01, If I turn on
DEBUG_NO_PAINT_BUFFER macro at khtmlview.cpp, then I can see the
currect contents, but comment DEBUG_NO_PAINT_BUFFER macro then can't
see the contents.
  I found copyWidget() function don't ok in QT4.01. When call this
function, bitBlt() will change QPainter's active state, then program
will wrong and we can't see the currect web page contents.
  I think maybe use p->drawPixmap(p->xForm( QPoint(tx, ty) +
br[i].topLeft() ), *pm, br[i]), but the QPoint param alway wrong.

  Who can help me? Thanking you in advance.

  Eric