List:       konq-e
Subject:    Crashes on big images
From:       "Sebastian Wendt" <swendt () kwest ! de>
Date:       2003-05-27 19:42:58

Hello,

if I open a page with several JPEG's konqueror crashes due to low memory.
Is it possible that konq/e skips the images not showing if memory is low or
if is there even a possibility for a user advice informing the user that
memory is low ?
e.g. Opera just leaves the images unshown.

This is I think a quite important for an embedded browser.

With Best Regards,

Sebastian Wendt