List:       konq-e
Subject:    Re: I am ready to merge the last changes needed by kdelibs 3.1
From:       Luciano Montanaro <mikelima () virgilio ! it>
Date:       2003-02-19 15:50:37

On Wednesday 19 February 2003 16:37, Benjamin Reed wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 19, 2003, at 10:23 AM, Luciano Montanaro wrote:
> > Did you do a 'make install'?
> > It is needed to put configuration files/icons and so in the proper
> > directories.
>
> Yeah, I did... I'm running everything from /opt/konq-e -- screenshot at
> http://ranger.befunk.com/screenshots/konq-e-mac.png
>
> It's finding icons and stuff (or so it seems).

Ok, I haven't other ideas for now. Can you try the attached script file,
which is what I currently use for the configuration? You'll have to adapt it
a bit, but using similar configuratin options could help the debugging.

run it as:

localconfigure debug

--
Luciano Montanaro// My public GPG key can be  /"\ ASCII RIBBON
               \X/ found at wwwkeys.pgp.net   \ /   CAMPAIGN

["localconfigure" (application/x-shellscript)]

#! /bin/bash

LDFLAGS=""

DEBUG_FLAG=no

if [ "x$1" == "x" ]; then
	DEBUG_FLAG=no
	CXXFLAGS=" -fomit-frame-pointer $CXXFLAGS"
	CFLAGS=" -fomit-frame-pointer $CXXFLAGS"
	LDFLAGS="$LDFLAGS"
fi

if [ "x$1" == "xdebug" ]; then
	DEBUG_FLAG=yes
fi

if [ "x$1" == "xfulldebug" ]; then
	DEBUG_FLAG=full
	CXXFLAGS=" -pg $CXXFLAGS -DKJS_DEBUG_MEM=1"
	CFLAGS=" -pg $CFLAGS"
	LDFLAGS=" -pg $LDFLAGS"
fi

export CXX
export CC
export CFLAGS
export CPPFLAGS
export CXXFLAGS
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export LDFLAGS

CXXFLAGS="$CXXFLAGS -DQT_NO_TRANSLATE -DQT_NO_CLIPBOARD -DQT_NO_DRAGNDROP"

./configure \
	--prefix=/usr/local/kde3 \
	--with-ipv6-lookup=no \
	--without-xinerama \
	--with-qt-dir=/usr/lib/qt-3.1.1 \
	--with-qt-includes=/usr/lib/qt-3.1.1/include \
	--disable-selection \
	--disable-bookmarks \
	--with-pic \
	--with-gui=x11 \