List:       konq-e
Subject:    Konq-embed fetches a page twice when it is redirected
From:       Luciano Montanaro <mikelima () virgilio ! it>
Date:       2002-08-28 13:05:29

Hello,
I have a problem with konqueror embedded.
As the subject line says, opening a page whit a redirect seem to have some
issues. The standard konqueror behaves correctly.
It seems that the embedded konqueror is loading the first page, finds out that
it is a redirect, fetches the correct page, than fetches the redirect page
again. I think there is some locking issue somewhere, or maybe some old
kioslave gets triggered by the timer signal.

Does anybody else see this behaviour?
Any idea on how to fix this would be very welcome.

Luciano Montanaro