List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: possible showstopper for koffice1.1??
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com:thomas ! planescape ! com>
Date:       2001-08-20 15:08:13

On Mon, Aug 20, 2001 at 10:47:34AM +0200, laurent Montel wrote:
> Le Vendredi 17 Ao?t 2001 21:33, Emmanuel Touzery a ?crit :
> > hi,
> >
> > i guess it's too late? but it seems quite critical to me, in kword:
> >
> > kword -> new doc.
> > insert a table, default values (inline). move the mouse over the table ->
> > ok click in the first cell. move the mouse over the table -> kword
> > freezes!!! (kword 1.1, fresh CVS from KOFFICE1_1_BRANCH)
> >
> > i submitted a bug report (30891), but it takes time to appear on the ml,
> > so...
> >
> > thank you,
> >
> > emmanuel
> >

> Hi,
> Sorry I can reproduce your bug.
> Could you send me a file test please.
> thanks
> bye

It freezes here as well, yes :(

I just have to position the cursor in one of the cells of the top row.

It looks like a ruler problem;
If I make another frame, insert a table inline I can place the cursor
fine, if I then move the frame (including table) to about the same position
of the initial frame, and place the cursor it also freezes.

Furthermore; if I change the style so the font is bigger, the whole freeze does not
happen at all. (the cell is always larger.)