List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    kspread: work on selections
From:       Alexander_Bürger <acfb () stw-bonn ! de>
Date:       2001-03-28 1:20:54

Hello,

while working on the paste stuff I discovered that many of the operations
on selections have a very similar method structure. So I tried to extract
the common part and put it into a new method, while the differences are
placed in 'worker objects'. It's not really beautiful, but at least the
code for these methods shrinks from 1800 to 800 lines.

Unfortunately I forgot to back up the original header file; this should be
no serious problem, as I just added some lines near the end.

Yours,

Alexander

["kspread-cellworker-cc.patch.bz2" (APPLICATION/octet-stream)]
["kspread-cellworker-h.patch.bz2" (APPLICATION/octet-stream)]