List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Scripting status for koffice?
From:       "Shaheed Haque" <shaheedhaque () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2001-01-02 13:19:57

Hi all,

What is the status of scripting for KOffice? I'm vaguely aware that some
work on scripting was done in the past but I'm not sure where we are now!
Some specific questions:

1. Is DCOP expected to be used as the API for scripting?

2. Is there a preferred script language to start with (python? java? kscript
- where/what is that, anyway?)

I also recall some mention of VB scripting. Where did that all go?

Thanks, Shaheed