List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kword rendering
From:       "Shaheed Haque" <shaheedhaque () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2000-10-15 20:37:01

Hi Thomas,

My mail to you just crossed your note :-). I agree with your action. Barring
the unforseen, I propose that we consider kword off-limits to any
non-trivial changes. In KDE 2.0, its going to be a bit temperamental,
especially with imported word docs, but there is little point in working on
it.

Thanks, Shaheed