2010/10/29 Cyrille Berger Skott <cberger@cberger.net>:
> On Friday 29 October 2010, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
>
>> On 29 October 2010 08:33, Andrij Zinchenko <andrez.the.slacker@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>
>> > As for releases being pushed back, it makes sense to make a time
>
>> > disclamer, linked from every schedule page at the KOffice wiki. It can
>
>> > say something like this "Please, note that these schedules are dynamic
>
>> > in their nature, as is open-source. Since much of work on KOffice is
>
>> > done by volunteers, these dates are more of oriented dates than
>
>> > iron-fixed release dates. To speed up the development, consider
>
>> > donation to KOffice project". This small disclaimer kills
>
>> > overexpectations and gently explains the flexibility of the project`s
>
>> > schedule.
>

>> +1
>
> You mean something like this "All information and plans must be taken with
> caution and are subject to changes without notices, decisions are taken on
> the koffice-devel@kde.org mailing list." [1] :)
>
> [1] http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Schedules/KOffice
>
> Also note that nothing is decided with RC1 and/or beta4.
>
> --
>
> Cyrille Berger Skott

Something like this but:
I am not asking You to do that. when You will be ready for that - just tell me and I will gladly write this text. Users/testers will love reading it.

I am also ready to write a donation page materials, because it is a shame that this project does not ask people for money. As we could see from Krita's experience people will graldy provide KOffice with funding, because http://www.koffice.org/contribute/ page does not provide an easy way for people to donate :(