On 27 October 2010 16:47, Thomas Zander wrote: > On Wednesday 27. October 2010 13.48.09 Jaroslaw Staniek wrote: >> > I agree with you there, the desktop vs mobile differentiation is not a >> > good one. The differentiation I wrote about in my email is two groups >> > that have a different focus, any focus. The focus itself is not the >> > important part. In the last year this focus has been very strongly on >> > the mobile version for commercial purposes. Its about the MSOffice >> > compatibility and feature completeness. Again, not just mobile. > [] >> For me it's also not business vs home/school user definitely. > [] >> Moreover I failed to see why the recently rather intensified works >> e.g. on charts compatibility is a bad and 'business' thing. > > Let me repeat; its NOT about the focus itself. The examples you give are of > specific focus. To work on them or not is NOT the point and your counter shows > you misunderstood. Bottom line is that I *do* think those are useful. > But thats totally not the topic of this thread. Well I leave what I wrote for considering of the community members, those not initially involved in the hard decision of splitting. Your reply in this thread and in many discussions, as I remember, shows possible source of nasty issues. This includes claiming that the discussion goes off topic or requesting for re-reading. Let's re-read again then: you refer to FOCUS 7 times in your original post. And to PRIORITIES 9 times. This is not a minor reference in my logic. I am afraid we do not even have agreement about _what's your post about_, so I am sorry but further dialogue is not very useful. -- regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek  http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek  Kexi & KOffice (http://kexi-project.org, http://identi.ca/kexi, http://koffice.org)  KDE Software Development Platform on MS Windows (http://windows.kde.org) _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel