List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: who's who for koffice.org
From:       jaham () gmx ! net
Date:       2010-06-14 20:01:38

On Monday 14 June 2010 21:20:44 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Monday 14 June 2010, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > I still want to get started on one
> > of my tasks we decided upon this sprint: the Who's who in KOffice.
>
> I've made an initial list, which is attached here. I'm going to write a
> little script to sort it alphabetically and produce output that's easy to
> paste in wordpress, but I would like everyone to check whether I have
> their own details correct, haven't forgotten them (shame on me!) -- and
> whether I haven't included them by error, like when you are on the list
> and no longer want to be considered an active KOffice developer. To help
> me, please only send me corrections about yourself.
>
> As said, the goal of this list is to help newbies find likely people to
> approach with questions, it's not a Famous KOffice Developers Through the
> Ages list.

It is not a light decision for me, but I don't want to pretend I am still an
active contributor. So you probably can remove me from that who's who list.
I hope KOffice is going to rock the future and I will of course watch its steps
closely.
I had some great time with you guys and learned an awfull lot which I am very
thankfull about.

I wish you all the best
Ciao Jan