List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Release tonight; I can haz screenshots?
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2010-05-27 13:00:32

Ok, tonight is the release of KOffice 2.2 that we have labored so long for.
Boud has created a tremendous changelog, while going through >3000 patches for
koffice at large and 1500 more for Krita.

I will formulate a text, but I need two things:
 * (if you like) some statements from the respective maintainer of the apps if
there is anything you want me to highlight in particular.
 * screenshots that show off your new fancy features.

In the announcement I will put some emphasis on the return of Kexi, and some
other things, so jaroslaw this goes out in particular to you.

	-Inge