List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    RE: Layout.cpp
From:       Korinek Pavol <pavol.korinek () ixonos ! com>
Date:       2010-05-25 16:47:32

Loading of new section works quite well also with handling of master page style name for new sections and different first page also. (handling starts at: Parser9x::processPiece, case SECTION_MARK) We handle master page style for paragraph, but not for table in Layout.cpp That's the reason of bug which I'm currently working on called 'content of second page is displayed on first page'. If you prefer to move solving of this bug to future please let me now.

Thanks.

Pavol Korinek