List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: We need a decision now (Was: Re: Koffice sprint -- call for
From:       Alexandra Leisse <leisse () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-09-19 14:58:46

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 16:24, Inge Wallin <inge@lysator.liu.se> wrote:
> On Saturday 19 September 2009 14:00:40 Inge Wallin wrote:
>> On Friday 18 September 2009 16:21:57 C. Boemann wrote:
>> > Given that it's 3 against 1 and that thorsten might also be
>> > able to join 28-29 I'll suggest you choose 28-29
>>
>> It's very unfortunate that Alexandra is away so much right now.  I'll try
>>  to reach her on the phone to hear if she has anything against 28-29.
>
> I have now checked with her.  We have decided on the weekend of november
> 28th-29th with an early start on friday as usual.
>
> I will set up a wiki page as usual where you can tell when you arrive and
> depart and also tell how many hotel nights you need.

Apologies! I was in Nürnberg at the openSUSE conference and guess
what: there was no wifi! No email, no IRC, no nothing. Scary! ;)

So. Let's assume that the office is not causing trouble, we will check
on Monday. I need your names and the nights you need a room for before
28th of September 9am.

I am travelling from 8th to 15th Oct again and would like to have the
budget and rooms sorted before that. Please, try your best to put
yourself on the wiki in time. I will NOT hunt anybody! If you need to
wait for somebody else's decision, let me know directly and we will
find a solution.

And now: hop over to the wiki and add yourself! ;)
http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Meetings/End_2009_meeting

I am looking forward to seeing you all in dark and rainy Oslo!

Alex
--
Alexandra Leisse
Sent from Cologne, NW, Germany