On Thursday 17 September 2009 5:34:59 am jaham@gmx.net wrote: > > User controls: > > ------------------ > > My first hack at the controls I would expect to see on the docker for > > snapping are: > > "snapping mode" check boxes: object; grid; ruler > > That would make the selection of the kind of snapping more coarse as it is > right now. Some of the snapping strategies are hard to use when activated > together, so i think we should keep the individual selection of snapiing > stratgies. > > > "snapping strength" slider > > There is a spinbox for the snapping distance, not sure if a slider is > better or not. A slider will certainly need more screen space and is not > as accurate as a direct input. > > > "snap only to visible objects" > > Do you mean visible as in they are in sight (e.g. in the current viewport) > or visisble when they have the visible flag set? In the current view port. > > "Prevent snapping to this object" toggle. > > You would need to have a property on a shape for that, which does not exist > at the moment. You probably could use KoShape::setAdditionalAttribute for > that. Would it be possible to set that dynamically whenever an object is drawn (so that we could implement the previous point)? Thanks for your patience with all my replies :-/ _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel