List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Guides Insertor Docker
From:       Andrew Dorrell <andrew.dorrell () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-16 13:18:54

On Wednesday 16 September 2009 10:47:06 pm Jan Hambrecht wrote:
> > Very few people got back to me on my post about snapping...
>
> Sorry, you are right. I will answer your mail in the evening.

Thanks for that... As I mentioned in that post I was aware that some things I
was writing about were implemented.  I was also told about some others (like
disabling with shift).  The aim of the post was to help me build a coherent
picture, and start communicating.

I don't get much time but started playing around with puting debug statements
in the snapping code and got to reporting bugs for my own record as much as
anything.  I'm aiming to have a crack at fixing some of them.

Good to finally connect with you Jan :-)