List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Applications categories
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2009-03-25 15:30:33

On Wednesday 25 March 2009 15:03:55 C. Boemann wrote:
> [...]

OK, but you are wrong.  KChart is not only  a viewer, but can also edit the
charts -- or rather will be able to when it is finished.

I think I understand what you are trying to say, but calling them viewers
would give the wrong impression.  Also, I agree that they should not be lumped
together with Kexi and KPlato. I'm not sure why our old group for them,
"Helper Applications" is bad.

> I don't consider the shapes to even be mentioned in the categories - or we
> would have to mntion a lot of other shapes too.

Agreed

	-Inge

PS.
Can people (not just you, Casper) please just reply to the mailing list?
Addressing the mails to me screws up my filters. :-)