List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KFormula Shape
From:       "C. Boemann" <cbr () boemann ! dk>
Date:       2009-03-23 15:11:42

Hi and thank you

we don't assign mentors beforehand, but I think that you show enough insight
and enthusiasmn that you have a good shot .

I'd suggest that you join #koffice irc channel and speak to the various core
koffice hackers. Also maybe get started on experimenting with the ideas you
have. If you can show some progress up front I think your chances are good.