List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Applications categories
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-02-27 19:08:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 27. February 2009 19:04:41 Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> > The other set of applications are apps that are good at very specific
> > stuff, quite specialized, really.
[]

Thats exactly what I said too, so we agree :)

> Couldn't the KDE Marketing Working Group have its word here?

Are you disagreeing with something specifically?  I see a growing consensus
for the groups initially suggested by cyrille. Your mails seem to critique
the having of groups and you point to MS marketing. But you don't disagree,
do you?

So, while I love a good discussion, do you actually disagree with the
proposed groups?  If so, why? And what is your alternate proposal? (and
why)
--
Thomas Zander