Cyrille Berger wrote: > Hi, > > > As you know the oxygen team is currently working on the icons for > KOffice 2.0 applications, our logos are descritely used in those > icons, since we used four colors for each of the category, this > raised, on IRC, the question on the categories, and which apps belongs > to which category. > > > Currently, we have: > Productivity Applications: kword, kspread, kpresenter, kexi > Creativity Applications: kivio, karbon14, krita > Management Application: kplato > Supporting Applications: kchart, kformula > > > The two main criticism against this scheme were that kivio doesn't > really belong to the same category as karbon and krita, and kivio > looks a little bit lonely in its own category. IMHO kivio -> productivity applications From an anglo-english POV "management" for kplato seems ok to me. Perhaps it is confused with system management? Personally though I'm not sure the distinction is required - for one application, that has just lost its maintainer. Which leads me to ask are you really trying to make 4 categories just to match the 4 colours? perhaps, just to "spice" it you might consider Publishing applications: kword, kpresenter Graphics/Design applications: karbon14, krita Business applications: kspread, kexi, kplato Tools: kchart, kformula But this is not a biggie :-) Regards, _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel