List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: On the road to 2.0, what's next ?
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-01-31 19:37:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 30. January 2009 22:03:53 Pierre wrote:
> I'd be happy to help you on that problem
> , but, as I reported months ago,
> they never worked on my system. After fighting a bit with the bindings
> generator (for no reason, qt gui bindings were forgotten), I tried again
> : every test is failing for that kind of reason :
[]
Yes, thats the same issue I have, it never actually ran though correctly for
me.

The biggest problem I have with this is that I don't know what the right
thing is to do, so if the test is wrong or if the code is wrong.
And thus I think I, or we :), should spent time investigating this issue
first.
And maybe the unit test starts running through with just a couple of quick
fixed :P  (one can dream..)

--
Thomas Zander