List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Bugday preliminary results
From:       Michael Leupold <lemma () confuego ! org>
Date:       2009-01-28 9:31:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi everyone,

just for those who didn't have a chance to follow closely, the Bug day's
results are still up on
http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Bugsquad/BugDays/KOfficeDay2.

We have found bugs in:
- General KOffice
- KWord
- KSpread
- KPresenter
- KPlato
- Karbon
- Krita
- Charting Shape

We'll leave the bugs there for this week and you can pick them up from there
(and cross them out if they are fixed) - so if you haven't had a look at this
page here's your chance to get to know it :) During the weekend we'll be
rechecking the bugs and creating bugreports for the ones that remain.

Regards,
Michael